Friday, May 6, 2011

Hello!

Since moving into my own apartment with my roommates for college, I have spent a majority of my meals eating out. Always one to be adventurous with my food, I started an album on my Facebook cataloging all of my most memorable and interesting eats. As an extension of that project, I've decided to create this blog to share my favorite restaurants and foods I have come across!

As for the blog name, I decided on titling it after two of my favorite foods! Those who know me may already know I carry a bit of an obsession with Matcha green tea. Anything flavored with green tea is an instant win for me (pancakes, crème brûlée, ice cream, milk, etc). Pavlova is another killer food, and so I'll leave you with a picture of it :)

I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you ever need any ideas for places to go eat, please check back often!

Pavlova from The Cheesecake Shop in Sydney, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment