Sunday, July 17, 2011

Buster's: Hometown Cravings

For the past month, I've been craving to go to this local coffee shop in my hometown, South Pasadena, called Buster's. While it's selection of sandwiches, salads, and baked goods may not be enough to tempt the out-of-town visitor who only stop by once, the entire environment and atmosphere is what I always long to go back to (not to mention they have a nice selection of frozen yogurts and Fosselman's ice cream perfect for the summer sun).

Speaking of its environment, I love that as soon as I walk into the door, I am opening my eyes to walls, floors, and ceilings of bright colors in reds, yellows, greens, and blues. It's also located at a prime location on Mission street, next to the metro station, with interesting stores and boutiques surrounding it. But really, if anything, making a trip to Buster's is essentially taking part of a tour of the city of South Pasadena. Having been around for over two decades, it is most definitely one of the most popular places that locals flock to.

Ever since I was young, I've been frequenting this place, and I remember how every time I came with my friends after school ended, going up the stairs to their second floor seating was an absolute must. And if you're a first time customer, you'll be amazed at what you see when you arrive on the second floor. It's much more spacious than the first floor, with a brick wall framing multiple windows that look out to the street of shops and people. I mean, this is really the type of aura a coffee shop should be giving, right?

Anyway, there's my blurb about Buster's. Be sure to check it out!


Buster's Coffee
1006 Mission St
South Pasadena, CA 91030
(626) 441-0744

No comments:

Post a Comment